I was going to add pictures this time. unfortunately for you, the internet is slow this evening.
Today, however, was one of the best days ever. for starters, all i am responsible for is walking. the results are out my hands. my closest coffee stand wasn't there today so i headed around the corner, only to be warmly welcomed to breakfast and exciting (and interesting) conversation; an explanation of which will come at a much later date. after breakfast, i was invited to another breakfast one coke bottle stool away (it would've been impolite to deny upon this first meeting). and all of you should be jealous (in a good way, of course) of what i partook in... the national food of national foods!
Class was good. and the friendships started shortly after, even better. to those of you who remembered, thank you.
And this evening, i treated myself (because it was a very special day for my mother a few years ago) to a frapaccino and a machiatto...
Ah sweetness!
Present needs:
Time and wisdom and understanding and "to love" and persistence in all things.
Present certainties and thanks:
There is a fountain,
And the fountain rained on me all day with many smiles,
I got a monkey (who deflates),
Joy was granted,
And i have the means to purchase a frapaccinno and a machiatto in the same night,
And in many other ways i was given today my daily bread.
I think i am jumping into a big river soon, and that is another thing you wish you could do...
Love abounding, peace be.
26 May 2007
Well
...
They call me Jamis
at
12:21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
we share your joy
[thanks be to the Unifier]
I am glad things are going well. You should get a real monkey!
I remember you friend.
o happy day
Post a Comment