With a cinder block!" yes, we just looked outside and my friend, with his shirt off and our dog running in circles, was throwing a cinder block across the yard and running after it. repeat.
And for your reading enjoyment, we were "ticketed" today! we leave in one week, 08 may 2007. thank you for remembering us.
Also, i have not digested this completely, but last week after a couple encounters with the least of these i sarcastically said to "myself," "haha, if i followed You...like i should...i would be broke." there is perhaps more truth to this than i thought at first, and more shame to be felt than i originally did as well.
Present needs:
Sensitivity to the present and focus in intercession and money management.
Present certainties and thanks:
There is a fountain,
And the fountain has provided for our needs!
Peace be.
01 May 2007
"He's playing fetch with himself,
...
They call me Jamis
at
15:07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
jamie!!! so excited for you.
see me soon! (seriously).
is this friend's screen name jsandobu7?
oh, it was your yard. hmph.
i laughed out loud when i read the first part...
(i imagine you did too when you saw it)
Don't hate! Its a fantastic workout!!!
If I followed You like I should I would be broke.
woah, beauty and truth right there.
how I rejoice with you, truely rejoice- and the jealousy fades day by day.
man.
oh man.
this is gonna be great.
Post a Comment