That had to have been one of the greatest days ever. true, some would accuse me of being frustrated at the little detour. though, to tell the truth, it was one of the most beautiful drives ever. not only was last saturday filled with good food, a sweet haircut, and some of my newest favorite people, to top it all off...
I went sailing.
Captn' was my first mate.
We were wished farewell.
And we agreed, "I could do this forever."
Thank You for affording us the opportunity to "fly a little." and thank you(pl), also, for sharing this with us.
Peace be.
18 March 2007
Goodness, gracious,
...
They call me Jamis
at
17:34
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
that's amazing!
you long haired people...
(oh and i used your bike rack this weekend...i should have called and asked...sorry)
Oh how I would love to sail with you my dear brother. Someday, hopefully we can. Until then...I'm afraid our fear of what is supposed to wait until you get back to happen will happen very much sooner than that. Call me when you get a break in sailing and fighting in armour (all of our dreams) and I will share with you one of mine.
I have finally gotten around to forwarding this link to my distribution list so maybe you will get a few new postings. Looks like you are having fun!
sailing! i want to sail to portugal with you sometime.
seeing you sail brings me great joy.
new blog! new blog!
Post a Comment